The Gesellschaft für Wirtschaftliche Strukturforschung (GWS) mbH is a private-sector research and consulting company based in Osnabrück that works in the field of applied empirical economic research. GWS develops computer-based economic models on a national and international scale and applies them to support political and economic decision-making. Increasingly, the models are used directly by our clients. We are regularly looking for new "brains" to strengthen our team.
We offer well-educated and qualified university graduates the opportunity to work in our main areas of activity. You can check here to what extent an application is currently possible.
In addition, we offer interested students an insight into the everyday work of an economic research institute. For this purpose, we offer both the option of an internship lasting several months in individual areas of applied empirical economic research as well as supporting work as a student assistant in the various research fields.
Benefit from our diverse corporate culture!
- Payment based on TVöD
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility
- Regular feedback meetings
- Appreciative, respectful and collegial interaction
- Open communication culture
- Offers for training and further education
- Participation in national and international conferences
- Annual employee survey
- Regular team events
- Works council
- E-bike/bicycle leasing via Jobrad
- Framework agreement with sports clubs in Osnabrück via Hansefit